Free or exchange 1925-1927 Frame, hogsheads and other parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Free or exchange 1925-1927 Frame, hogsheads and other parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Robinson on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 04:22 pm:

All,

I need a new used, rebuidable front axle of the later vintage and in exchange I have a 1925-1927 frame with front springs, 3 late hogs heads, one set of new head bolts, a starter and generator for the taking.

Let me know if you are interested. 510-332-9588

Oakland CA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Jull in Oakland on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 10:58 am:

Sent a PM and will also call later

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 11:04 am:

Frames for 25 and 26-27 are different.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration