The car show.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: The car show.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 07:33 pm:

Went to Freeland,Mi. today to look around and had a nice visit with Don Booth,Don's brother,and Carl Coggins! Got a look at some very nicely restored and painted model T's!! Got to get mine ready once it drys up. Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 12:10 am:

Pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 05:15 am:

Bud, it was great to see you and meet your wife there. I didn't get any pictures, too busy with the locals. They said 165 cars showed up mostly hot rods and muscle cars. My '27 Fordor took 2nd place and was beet out by a '57 Corvette. With only 2 Model T's at the show they got quite a bit of attention. It was a good turn out for a cold day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Derocher on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 09:53 am:

Hey Don, second place, good on ya. Next time I'm down that way maybe we will frame up a little trophy room off the side of the barn to house all those awards you have won, as well as earned! We spent the day at the Pioneer Power Club swap meet, we found lots of treasures, no T stuff at all though. The fields are finally drying up, and yesterday was the big day to spread the manure from the cattle farms, ah, the smell of spring...Great job, can't wait to see that 26 you're finishing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 10:12 am:

J.D. HAH! I was heart broken to think you didn't show up...truly heart broken. My therapist says I'll get over it...I dunno~

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration