On E-Bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: On E-Bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 01:50 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331835018986?rmvSB=true

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 08:20 am:

Kind of a mess..... Needs a coil box, coils, correct engine, top fits strangely, and the photos are apparently scans of images taken with a film camera - when? Does the car look like that today or were the photos taken 10 years ago?

All that being said it might make a good driver for someone not concerned about the details or the quality.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 08:59 am:

My favorite part of the sales pitch is "ALL CORRECT BRASS FOR A 16 T". I'm not sure the pictures are scans of old photos. More likely they're just crappy phone pictures. Phone cameras are today's version of the Instamatic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 09:48 am:

It looks like a nice car to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 10:46 am:

I would give $10,500 for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 11:57 am:

Steve: not all phone cameras are that bad..in fact my current one is better than my 8 year old digital camera. They've come a long way...this one's from my Samsung phone. Unfortunately a lot of clarity is lost upon uploading. It's crystal clear in "real life" :-)

That's a lotta brass for a '16! And one weird coil box setup. That's gotta go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 12:19 pm:

Well, the headlight and sidelight rims are brass, completely wrong for a '16.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 12:52 pm:

Hmm, rest of the photos finally downloaded (dial-up connection) that really is one weird coilbox, interesting adaption to match the generator engine. Nobody mentioned the water pump! And gee, it's a twin-horn car!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration