Snowmobile in 1929-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Snowmobile in 1929-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 12:49 pm:

Herb, That's a very nice picture. I'll bet it took him until the middle of July to warm up after driving that around all winter. :-(

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

It's times like this I still miss Bob McDonald........ :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 10:10 pm:

Great Pic Keith!

Amen Craig.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 11:05 pm:

Great photo Herb!
Mr. Snowmobile, Bob McDonald from Washington, would have loved it! I miss his input here on the Forum as well as several others that are no longer with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Nave on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

Sorry Herb! kudos to you for the great pic..

Any one recognize that snow machine kit?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration