2016 Finger Lakes, Farm Lands, and T's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 Finger Lakes, Farm Lands, and T's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 08:29 am:

To date there are 221 cars registered. Keep in mind additional fees will be charged if registration is received after June 1st.

We are looking forward to a great tour!

Any questions, please let us know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 09:20 am:

Hi Dan,

When are the dates for this tour?

Is there an information page?

Andrew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 09:50 am:

Dan, how will know we are registered? I sent payment for 2 cars and 4 participants on March 23. The check hasn't cleared and I haven't received any acknowledgement. Not complaining in the least, just wondering.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 09:51 am:

If you belong to the MTFCI, information and registration are in the magazine. You must be a member of the MTFCI to participate. Let me know and I can forward you the information on the tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 10:00 am:

We will send confirmations the end of May.
I have one from you that was input on March 25. I will contact the person responsible for registrations and let you know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 10:01 am:

Great, Dan; thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 05:12 pm:

Good luck on getting a hotel reasonably priced near in!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 07:31 pm:

There are rooms that are approximately 5-7 miles away that are reasonably priced.

Rodeway Inn, 2709 Erie Dr, Weedsport, NY 13166 (8 miles, close to camping area)

Days Inn, 9050 RT34, Weedsport, NY 13166 (8 miles, close to camping area)

Finger Lakes Lodging, 834 W Genesee Street Rd, Skaneateles, NY 13152 (6.5 miles)

Skaneateles Inn on 20, 4239 East Genesee Street Road, Auburn, NY 13021 (5.7 miles)

Springside Inn, 6141 West Lake Road, Auburn, NY 13021 (3.5 miles)

Sleepy Hollow, 3401 E Genesee St, Auburn, NY 13021 3.5 miles

Holiday Inn Waterloo (Seneca Falls), Waterloo, NY 13165 (17.4 miles)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration