am selling a 1915 ford roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: am selling a 1915 ford roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keenan Elliott on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 12:12 pm:

This is an older restoration nice car ready to ride and drive call 785-527-3817 cell Kansas thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ALAN FAIRCLOUGH on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 12:53 pm:

PICTURES SELL...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 04:27 pm:

I sent you a private message.
Thanks,
Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 06:28 pm:

Why do people do this?
There is a section for classified ads!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 09:02 pm:

Fred, it could be someone who has inherited a T or is other wise holding 1 that they want to sell and has no idea where the market is or whatever. Ebay is costly.Craigslist brings out the goofballs,hot rodders and God only knows what else. When they post it here, they know mostly true Model T guys will see it.
I can't see it hurting anything major.

The classifieds are a perk of the membership. But there are folks that have T's or trying to sell 1 that don't have that membership. I can't see the justification in them paying a membership fee just to sell 1 car 1 time. Perhaps that is a service the club should offer? A 5 dollar fee for non members to use the classified ad's?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

Yes, there's a classified ads section, and I'd certainly post there to sell something. But when folks miss that and post here, it doesn't upset me. It might help somebody find what they're looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 09:32 pm:

Are you supposed to be a MTFCA member to sell something in the classifieds?, i was never sure if that was a rule or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 09:42 pm:

I don't see any such rule posted. I think all it takes is to be a registered forum user, which doesn't require membership.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 09:41 am:

from what I remember being a member until a couple years ago there is a password in the magazine you use to enter something into the classifieds. Maby that has changed since I dropped out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 11:12 am:

No special password required. If you can post here you can post there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 11:16 am:

That was with the old classifieds format a couple of years ago, Mack. Now it's similar to the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 11:58 am:

Fred, people just make mistakes. I have written nice long posts and added pictures and everything dealing with some misc topic, only to post it in the classifieds. Jay has on several occasions posted his photos or accessory of the day in the classifieds. I have no problem with it... its most likely just a mistake or some one not familiar with the site... after all, we are just human and getting older every day ... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 12:10 pm:

Ok, that is good news. I stand, or uh, sit, corrected. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 12:33 pm:

Keenan, interested in your car! Last time we talked, saw each other, was in about 1983 at Mankato at the steam show. Give me a call 605-791-1497

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration