First run and drive since 1963

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: First run and drive since 1963
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Stolpestad on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

not pretty, but she runs and drives. Last time I got a ride was in 1963. My aunts, Great Aunts T bought new in 25. Lotsa work but what a treat to finally get in and go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 05:10 pm:

Congratulations! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 05:20 pm:

Wow cool story and good deal on that first drive. I always worry about the first ride in any of the cars i have built!! Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

Nice car and history.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration