Throttle and timer controls for a stationary T engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Throttle and timer controls for a stationary T engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben Umberger on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 09:57 pm:

I am putting a T engine on a stand for stationary use and would like advice (and hopefully pictures) on how to make up throttle and timer controls. I have a couple of ideas but Iíll bet there are several clever schemes out there that are more eloquent.

Thanks

Ben L. Umberger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 06:42 am:

Here are some pictures, I hope that helps you.
Toon
0015R
0227R
0546R
0230R

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 06:51 am:

Sorry I dit some thing wrong.
Toon
0015R
0227R
0546R
0230R

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 10:19 am:

Very inventive Toon! Great engine test stand you got there!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 08:40 pm:

Here is another run-in stand. This one is at the Henry Ford, Dearborn Village Model T repair/maintenance shop...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben Umberger on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 06:43 am:

Thanks for the ideas, they are quite helpful

Ben Umberger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 09:22 am:

eBay item number:

think this would work, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration