S4BF carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: S4BF carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, May 02, 2016 - 11:25 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Rare-Zenith-S4BF-Carburetor-with-Manifold-Model-T-S peedster-FORD-VINTAGE-/361547892039?hash=item542def0547:g:y0UAAOSw2GlXJ~mo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 07:29 am:

Uncle Stan posted about that one. Seems a wee bit high. Might be worth it if you knew the venturi wasn't cracked and the float was good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

I have one like that sitting on my desk. Mine has an S cast in it below the serial #.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 12:39 pm:

Is it my eyes, or is the float rod cover from an Alemite pin style fitting?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration