TD off topic " grumpy! "

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: TD off topic " grumpy! "
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 12:17 pm:

I know a few threads back it was discussed about some of us being grumpy old men and so forth. We gotta learn to let some things just not bother us so bad.
We don't want our family's asking the doctor to give us this stuff!

I wish I was good at photoshop I would put a T front axle in his hand instead of the cane!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

Now, why in the hell did you bring this up? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 12:46 pm:

I guess i'm glad he is not wearing bib's!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 01:07 pm:

My brother said the prisoners used to complain about the "Thorazine Shuffle" So maybe it is a way to teach old codgers how to dance? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 01:12 pm:

How's this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

These might be safer... :-O

http://www.you-can-be-funny.com/Fake-Medicine-Gag-Gifts.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 01:39 pm:

Awesome! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 02:51 pm:

hehehehe A good laugh never hurt anybody, Thanks Rob!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 03:09 pm:

I don't see what's so damn funny. Some of you guys think you know it all, particularly you younger ones. Can't you just.....

Oh, wait......:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 11:59 pm:

Don't forget to holler at them to get off your lawn, Henry.

Probably all hopped up on the dope ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 12:23 am:

Some Daze are just like that!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration