Will get my T out of the garage soon. Whoope

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Will get my T out of the garage soon. Whoope
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 03:42 pm:

I get my final chemo treatment tomorrow. It has been a long 12 treatments every 2 weeks. My purse is ready for one more 3 day use. (Portable chemo bag)
I hope not to many fellow T folks have to go thru these treatments. For about a week after these treatments I am almost useless to do much.
I will try to get a T out for a drive somewhere near the middle of the month. It has been a long 5 plus months.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

Hang in there Willie! I hope your treatments nailed it!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

Hope all goes well! Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 04:34 pm:

Wishing the best for you Willie and thank you for all the help you've given freely over that last 5 years !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

Giddy up Willie!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

Willie, it's good to hear you're at the end. I hope the chemo's done its job and all goes well for you from this point forward. God bless!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 07:03 pm:

Willie C, I am hoping so much that the chemo did what we all hope it did! I hope you have many more years ahead driving all those Ts! (Especially that coupe!!!!!!!)
Drive carefully, and do enjoy!
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 07:10 pm:

God Bless ya, and God speed Willie to a summer of driving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

Willie, Me and my wife have been care givers for my grandma, my dad, and sister-in-law. All who had cancer. So we are full aware of the hardships of the treatments. All three went thru the chemo and other treatments. All three had full remission of the cancer. Dad finally passed away from COPD related problems, with no sign of the return of the cancer, and grandma lived 12 more years till 98 years old. Sister-in-law is still going strong with once a year check-ups. So there is a real good chance you will get to drive the Ts for awhile to come. Hang in there and our prayers are for a full remission....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration