Height of 1919-1922 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Height of 1919-1922 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 09:05 pm:

Good evening everyone. I am considering the purchase of a 1919-22 coupe and was wondering what the overall height is. My garage door has a clearance of 81.5 inches and need to know if that is too short for one of the "phonebooth" coupes.

As always, I appreciate your feedback.

Mike Hanson
Kingwood, Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

I have a 21 coupe and it clears my standard 7 foot door if it is wide open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 09:16 pm:

That is what I was afraid of. Looks like at 81.5 inches, I would hit the top of the garage door frame if the car is nearly 84 inches tall.

Bummer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 01:29 pm:

I have a 1922 coupe; it is 81 inches from rear tires to top.

It would be close!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Harris on Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 05:53 pm:

I have a 1921 coupe and my garage door is 81 inches car goes in no problem.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration