Resizing Multiple Photos at One Time

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Resizing Multiple Photos at One Time
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

I think about a year ago, there was a posting about resizing photos. One of the contributors had a site that would resize multiple photos at one time. I tried looking back but could not find it. Does anyone have an idea of what the name of the "site" was that did this? You highlighted a block of photos and when it was complete, it put them in a sub-file if I remember right. Thanks in advance for your help!
Verne Shirk
Wichita, KS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 10:24 pm:

http://www.picresize.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 10:34 pm:

Mark,
Picresize is the one I use for resizing a single photo but there was another program that someone offered up which did a bunch of photos at once. I do see that Picresize says it will do bulk photos. It just wasn't the one I was looking for. I had it on my "work" computer but have recently retired and don't have access to that computer anymore.
Thanks!!!
Verne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 10:43 pm:

Picresize has a multiple photo option (circled in red with an arrow pointing to it).

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 08:22 am:

I have posted this a few times, So this is probably the one you were thinking of. extreamly easy to use, does batch resizes, puts the re-sized copy beside the original in you picture folder, and its all in you "left click" menu

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/82827

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David A. Siver.......De Smet, SD on Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 09:09 am:

I use an application called "Faststone". Down loads and installs on your Windows PC, very flexible and lots of functionality.

www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 09:15 am:

I meant to say "in your right click menu"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 09:49 am:

Donnie,
That's the one!
Thanks!!!
Verne

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration