70 acres of cars and barnfinds-Video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 70 acres of cars and barnfinds-Video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 10:24 pm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThClalERfCQ&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=em ail&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=Hagerty%20Weekly%20News%205-4-2016

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 11:42 pm:

$2,500 for roadster pickup seemed like a fair starting price. I really liked the 1910 Flanders speedster! (Or whatever it was)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 12:21 am:

He was so busy fawning over the boring stuff - 34 Ford, 57 Bel Air - I am surprised he
even showed something cool like a Flanders. Am I the only one who gets tired of the same
old cars you see at any car show/swap meet ???

Where's the Marmon, the Kissel, the Acme ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration