Old Advertisments....Australian

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Advertisments....Australian
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard on Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 03:25 am:

Here is a couple I found in the Queensland Edition of "The Farmers Gazette" dated 23rd April 1923.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 05:21 am:

From the " Queenslander " 2 December 1916.

Link : http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article23611484

Best regards, John Page , Australia.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 06:05 am:

Norman 'Wizard' Smith was one of those record breaking motorists.
He even had a go at the LSR (not with the Essex).

Manuel in Oz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard on Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 04:29 pm:

What an interesting assembly of body Styles ,John, especially the Bakers Van. I live in the Lockyer Valley and Glamorganvale isn't that far away, and there ain't no bakery there now. Just a Pub, which has been popular as a destination for Car and Motorcycle clubs from Brisbane, on rallies, and a country school.I would never have known such a business existed there without that photo.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration