Swap Meet Vendors - Richmond IN Homecoming

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Swap Meet Vendors - Richmond IN Homecoming
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 12:17 pm:

It's not too late to be a vendor at the 2016 Model T Homecoming at the Museum in Richmond, IN.
SATURDAY, JUNE
10x10 spaces only $15
Reconfigured Swap Meet space offers more

See Registration Form or call 765-855-5248 or 765-488-0026 to register.

Let's make this the best Homecoming Swap Meet yet!

application/pdf
2016 Homecoming_SWAP MEET Registration Form 01 06 16.pdf (170.6 k)

More event details at www.MTFCA.com, click "Homecoming".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 01:26 pm:

Can you park your vehicle right at your space?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

Thanks for the question, Adam. We have outlined this policy:

All Swap Meet vendor spaces are outdoors
Spaces are 10x10; vendors can purchase up to 8 contiguous spaces
If selling from trailer, it MUST fit inside two or three spaces MAX. NO VEHICLES PARKED IN VENDOR SPACES.
Vendors are responsible for providing their own tables and tents, as needed

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions. Garry Houser and Mark Atkins are in charge of the Swap Meet again this year and will make certain that all of our vendors are treated right!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

I should add one more bit of information regarding parking.

A vehicle and trailer parking area has been secured within a few blocks of the Museum. We will provide golf cart or van shuttle service for vendors, to and from the Swap Meet area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 02:16 pm:

Okay, so I must have been distracted in my first posting on this topic as I left off the actual date of the Homecoming Swap Meet.

SATURDAY, JUNE 4
Opens at 8:00 am
Model T Museum in Richmond, Indiana

Reconfigured Swap Meet area offers more space for setup and walking around, plus great visibility.

Tours are Thursday and Friday, June 2 & 3.
Saturday includes Swap Meet, Show-N-Tell, plus many other activities.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration