Steve Jelf & Joe Bell Seminars at Richmond Homecoming

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Steve Jelf & Joe Bell Seminars at Richmond Homecoming
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 03:49 pm:

Here's your chance to get hands-on information from Model T, computer & photography expert, Steve Jelf!

Steve will conduct two seminars on Saturday, June 4 about how to size your photos for posting on the Forum, as well as tips & tricks for taking photos of the insides & outsides of your Model T.

Other seminars include:
- Joe Bell demonstrating babbitting techniques
- Mike Kossor demonstrating the Electronically Cranked Coil Tester (ECCT)

Thank you to Steve, Joe, and Mike for your willingness to share your talents and information with us.

www.MTFCA.com and click "Homecoming"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 04:30 pm:

Steve is such a patient teacher. Even after I folded the photograph in half and made sure the car was on the outside so you could still see it, he patiently explained that is not what is meant by “resizing” the photograph so it will post on the forum….

On a serious note, thank you guys for offering the seminars and sharing your experience with others. I wish I could join you but it doesn’t work out for me this year. But I wish you all the best time there!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 05:12 pm:

Now that's funny, Hap!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

Hap

Is Steve a patient or a teacher?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 08:44 pm:

Fred, Those two words go together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 09:18 pm:

If any one is interested in having a block poured and line bored here is your chance, all I ask is have a crank reground and thrust touched up, buy the shims from the supplier or reimburse me for them and the price of the babbitt. You can help and I will show you how to do it. Thanks Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

Wish I was going Joe. Would take you up on that offer in a heartbeat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

i will have my linebore unit and bearing molds for sale at my swapmeet space ...while i will not be doing a demo. i will be able to answer questions regarding my babbitting system ...always an optimist ...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

I'll admit to knowing a little about photography, but computer expert? I'll have to plead not guilty on that one. Anyway, I'll show how I resize, and pass on some of the photography tips I learned in 1955 and since. The last I heard from Jerry, he was going to find somebody to cover resizing with Windows. Looking forward to my first Homecoming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 06:19 pm:

Steve, you are a legend in my young eyes and I look forward to meeting you in Richmond.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 09:38 pm:

So far I haven't found anyone willing to show us how to make Windows work. If someone out there is willing to put together a short presentation on posting pictures on the forum with Windows let us know at the museum. We'll be glad to add you to the schedule.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 11:17 am:

Ill be there with a swap space. I can help if in the afternoon. I would think it would take 15 minutes to show what I know and that long or more for questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 12:11 pm:

STEVE, sending PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 08:17 pm:

Jerome, I sent you a PM. Thanks. Jerry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration