Back to a normal life

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Back to a normal life
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 04:41 pm:

Just completed my last chemo treatment today. In a another couple of weeks I should be almost back to normal.
My T cars have been sitting in the garage since before Christmas. I hope to get them back on the road soon. That is a good feeling.
I got a special Bell ringing award at the treatment center today as this was my last treatment, and a big hug from a cute nurse at the treatment center.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 06:50 pm:

That's great news, Willie. I'm sure you're relieved. Wishing you all the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 06:53 pm:

Great news Willie. I hope for nothing but good for your future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 06:59 pm:

Wllie,I am just now two weeks out and although things are better,I'm noway close to being back. Your strength and stamina take awhile.Just take it easy,eat well and get plenty rest and sleep. You run into a brick wall and can't go any fsrther,it is time for a nap. Best wishes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 07:07 pm:

Willie,

I had 38 radiation treatments last summer. The cute nurses make it all tolerable. :-)

Glad to hear you're finished with the chemo treatments. Jack gives good advice. Don't push yourself and rest whenever you feel like it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 07:09 pm:

Willie have a full recovery? Dang right he will !
Good news is a wonderful thing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

Fingers crossed! Eyes crossed! Attitude? Crossed.
NO, NO! Wishing nothing but the best for you!
I will add to what Jack D and Henry P said. Attitude is everything. If you have the best attitude? You have the best chance of best results.
Drive carefully, and get out there and enjoy it! (But rest when you need to)
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 09:46 pm:

Willie,

I'm so glad for the good news! You and your body have gone through a lot. Follow the doctor's recommendations and listen to your body. As others have said “Don't over do it.”

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 10:01 pm:

Willie you and Jack need to get rested up!!! Chickasha is is only 10 months away. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

Can I get a hug without thu all the strange chemicals?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 11:09 pm:

Great news. Your model T s will be ready when you are. Good luck. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 11:31 pm:

Willie,
Good luck, all our prayers and hopes are with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 12:18 am:

At 72 I had a Turp process on my prostrate yesterday. The doc reconfigured the center lobe on the prostrate then lazered the other 2 lobes to make it smaller and to be able to empty my bladder completely.

The best part was from surgery to release this morning, I had 6 different young and cute women all paying attention and touching my man parts, not bad for a 72 year old.

So Willie, I understand how the young cute nurses make it easier to get through the process, good luck, now get out and twist the tails on those T's and have a pleasurable ride enjoying the sights and sounds.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration