Old Photo - Young Lad Behind The Wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Young Lad Behind The Wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

(Message edited by fordmodelt on May 06, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, May 06, 2016 - 10:49 pm:

???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 09:43 am:

Curious - Why was this harmless thread deleted? What did that little rascal "Wheezer" behind the steering wheel do that got him kicked off this website?
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 10:40 am:

I double posted the thread.I don't think the delete thread function works even if you try to use it one minute after posting a thread.

I also can't make the search function work any longer after the site went dark a while back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

Understood. My mind skipped over the second posting while scanning the messages. Funny, how the mind tries to "take over" and wouldn't let me "see" the other posting. :-)
Marshall

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration