I have found the perfect single weight motor oil.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: I have found the perfect single weight motor oil.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 08:51 am:

Box store such as Walmart and hardware stores do carry single weight (30 wt) oils with brand names. So there is no need to use a multi-weight oil. I have also discovered that I can also use an an old engine oil for myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 10:37 am:

Certainly a most useful discovery George! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 11:30 am:

I think this will definitely cure your constipation problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 07:15 pm:

George - I am with you!
I plan on getting a bunch of Old Engine Oil.
And will use it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 09:42 am:

LOL, back in NH when I was home brewing (was a member of brew free or die) I made a gingered black ale I called "old oil" :-) It was actually quite tasty and effective at roughly 8% alcohol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 10:02 am:

Those bottles certainly look like beer bottles.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration