OT Mothers Day Reminder

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Mothers Day Reminder
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 10:59 am:

Fellers. Don't forget Mothers day is tomorrow, Sunday, May 8, 2016. Get a card and candy today for your wife and mom before they are all gone. If you haven't ordered flowers and it is too late, you can get several bouquets of flowers at at the local super market or Walmart, combine them in a vase and have a really nice arrangement for cheaper than you could get them from a florist for. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 11:07 am:

As we all know (or SHOULD know): "If Momma ain't happy, nobody's happy".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 11:34 am:

My wife wanted to know what I was planning to get her for Mothers Day. I said to her, "Why would I get you anything? You're not my mother."

Then it started.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 02:44 pm:

Yeah Guy's Don't let this be you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob on Texas Gulf Coast on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 03:32 pm:

I bought my wife a '15 Runabout. Sure hope she likes it. If not this may be my last post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 03:48 pm:

I started to work on her 31 Town Sedan. She is very happy.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration