Here is fun and some laughter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Here is fun and some laughter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 08:39 am:

https://www.facebook.com/robert.werrbach/videos/446428995510869/

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 09:43 am:

Cute clip Norrie! Broke my heart watching all those cars go down in that pit like that. That was one heckuva magnet that guy had in that weird little contraption too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

Yes Tim I thought it was a lot of fun hence the reason I shared .

Norrie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 10:56 pm:

This clip is from the Andy Clyde and Billy Bevan 1925 movie entitled "Super-Hooper-Dyne Lizzies". I've had have it on Super 8mm film since the late 1970's, but it's probably also available in video tape or DVD formats. too.
Remember Andy Clyde? He was Amos McCoy's neighbor in "The Real McCoys" TV show and the man with a city bond from the Civil War that the town of Mayberry couldn't redeem 100 years later. In his younger days, Andy Clyde was a star in silent movies, mostly slapstick. They don't make 'em like that anymore. :-(
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 11:05 pm:

I remember him well.

He was Hoppy's sidekick, California Carlson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 01:49 am:

Wow, I've watch both characters, and never realized they were the same actor!
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 09:31 am:

Clyde started in movie shorts as a young actor playing an older man. His career in comedy shorts lasted so long that he aged into his character to the extent that earlier footage was used in later films for cost cutting reasons and viewers didn't pick it up.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration