OT -- T part (?) on ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT -- T part (?) on ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 09:41 am:

I don't usually look at threads on here which list a link to ebay parts. But this one really cracked me up! Look at the pics. :-)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-dash-board-firewall-original-1916-parts-/25 2381861235?hash=item3ac3219573:g:Ug0AAOSwgk1XFtjm&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 12:06 pm:

slightly used part.. a little WD-40 and some steel wool will fix it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 12:35 pm:

not ford at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 12:43 pm:

To good to throw away???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David White on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 12:47 pm:

Rough but restorable?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 06:29 pm:

Wouldn't want to fix it no matter what it fits!! Some people will try to ebay anything... Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

..A LITTLE bent up?!?...what's he smoking? I agree with the "other Tim"...some people will try to sell anything on ebay...

the "other other Tim"...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 07:55 pm:

I have straightened worse. But, then again, I am crazy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 08:55 pm:

Just needs a little TLC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 09:23 pm:

Where did he dig that up,....

I thought grave robbing was a crime? :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration