Is this correct

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Is this correct
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 02:44 pm:

I just got this fiber disc but it looks a little small for a TT
Thanks in advance Jim http://www.flickr.com/photos/fordtt/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 07:29 pm:

Jim, the fiber washer doesn't go there. It fits between the differential and the right side of the ruxtell housing.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 07:57 pm:

Thanks Stephen that's why I ordered the manual but it's not
Here yet and not ever getting inside of one of these Ruxtells
Before I just made an uneducated guess as to where that disc
Goes thanks again for the info Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

My great uncle Fred did ten years in the pokey for putting his disc in the wrong Ruckstell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, May 08, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

Whoa, putting your disc in the wrong Ruckstell would be like taking a shower with your socks on.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration