Shout out to Royce Petersen

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Shout out to Royce Petersen
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Dingler, Crowley Texas on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

I had the opportunity this past Saturday to visit Royce at his shop for some much needed help and expertise in the rebuild of my front axle for my 24 touring car. Started the day with a ride to lunch in his 30 model A (super nice car just like his whole stable of cars!!!). After lunch we rebuilt my front axle, finding a couple of surprises, but in the end we were able to get it done. Thanks so much Royce for your time and patient. I still consider myself a newbie and due to guys like Royce and this wonderful board with its wealth of information sure makes my progress into the Model T world just a fantastic journey. Thanks again Royce and to all you folks out there. I could not have imagined how much fun and pleasure Im getting out of my T!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 02:45 pm:

Donnie, you surprised me, I thought you went to Royce to get your water pump rebuilt. Royce is a big fan of water pumps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

Donnie, you should of had him install your E-Timer while you were there! (LOL)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

Looks to me like Royce is following his fathers footsteps. His Dad helped everyone and anyone and always with a smile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 04:51 pm:

The Model T hobby is just like a big extended family. So nice to have everyone help each other when it is needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 06:53 pm:

Three weeks ago we bought "Frank", a 1912 Touring from Royce. I already knew Royce so I had no reservations when we bought the car and wired the funds before seeing the car. Turned out just as he described it. Looking at the picture my wife took the day he delivered the car, he's the cute one nearer the camera with a shirt that matches the color of the car. By the way, the car is all apart and parts are in the paint shop as of this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 07:05 pm:

John or Royce,
Is that an aluminium hogs head with a starter or a cast iron one painted?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 07:32 pm:

There is a starter on the car. It does come in handy from time to time because my wife wants to learn to drive it. She's a small lady and just cannot pull a crank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

Donnie it was a pleasure. I learn something every day, more so when working on Model T stuff.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration