Bonney Body Iron Truck Bed Ad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Bonney Body Iron Truck Bed Ad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 10:15 am:

It would be neat if a copy of the instructions for this bed still survive today, or for that fact a complete kit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 10:26 am:

Looks like they might still be in business?

http://www.bonneyforge.com/index.php

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

I don't always wear a tie when I am working on a car, but when I do I roll my sleeves up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 07:18 pm:

Good friend of mine's grandfather worked on one of the major NY museums as a woodworker during the beginning of the 20th Century and he went to work every day in a suit & tie. Skilled craftsman then were looked upon differently. At 67 I remember feeling better about working with my hands every time I think of that story. It's taken awhile to come back around but many people respect skilled labor more once again.

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 05:52 pm:

All my jokes aside I have a lot of respect for that. We have lost a lot since WWII in terms of dress (not to mention civility). I remember my father (in the 60s) taking his hat to have it blocked. People rarely wear a tie now, let alone a hat.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration