Fan blades revised, accessory or what

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fan blades revised, accessory or what
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 01:58 pm:

Fan blades revised
I put a letter next to each blade, Bob
you never know what you can find in a box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 02:38 pm:

Maby they were rigged up for extra cooling on a T power plant
I have one that I buzz wood with that runs a little warm in
Summer would you be interested in selling example. E
With the ring around it? Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 03:04 pm:

yes they will all be going up for sale, I have 2 with the ring but a bit different, the other needs straightening, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

Most of those I think are non-Ford. Many, many, cars used fans similar to what the model T used. "B" (with the offset mounting arm) reminds me of a 1912 Buick a friend had for many years. '20s Buick had a mounting arm very much like your "F", but with a heavier four-blade fan. Other models? Other cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 07:07 pm:

Robert, "E" fits a Maxwell Model 25 car & truck 1914-1919.

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 01:04 pm:

Thank you if anyone is interested in these call me 815-633-7244, yes Donnie they are for sale sent you a pm, Jim call the number, thanks for the help, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 03:21 pm:

Donnie, here is the other fan and a photo of the 1st pulley, Bob
the last photo is the 1st fan E

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David A. Siver.......De Smet, SD on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 03:42 pm:

Here's another one like E, it's 16" diameter and pulley is 2 1/4". This one has a grease zerk in front of the pulley. The bracket looks ford but diameter is too great as it rubs on the bottom radiator hose on my truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 02:46 pm:

I think F is from a Dodge Brother's engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 02:49 pm:

I'm a FAN of your collection

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 11:30 pm:

Robert, is the V pulley on fan A a two piece affair? That fan look like an early brass hub early T fan. The V pulley may be a conversion clamped around the fan Hub.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration