OT How??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT How??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

I have a large pond in the back yard,and i wonder how can Canada Geese sleep standing on one leg?? Bud,careful where i step!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 10:06 pm:

If they didn't stand on any leg they'd fall down. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

With a grin i say thank you! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 12:13 am:

Actually, I find it easier to sleep standing on no legs, ... fallen/laying down. Even on
two legs, I just find it hard to sleep while upright. But that's just me ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 07:44 am:

Bud....

Canadian Geese are Michigan flamingo's!!!

They are jealous of all those Michiganer snow-bird photographs of the front lawns in central Florida and too stupid to know that they are plastic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 07:54 am:

It just came to me that sleeping on one leg they are 50% less likely to step in goose poop? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 10:35 am:

I have slept upright on one leg (wedged into a forklift) while doing 3 day Ammo offloads before going into drydock, You sleep where and when you can! :-) One foot on the brake and wedged against the back cushion can be comfortable! :-):-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration