This one came back to haunt me

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: This one came back to haunt me
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 06:14 pm:

About 15 years ago, I started to build a speedster. Got it about half done and some one wanted it more than me. Just bought a collection of parts from another person's estate and this thing came with it. The second picture is my closed cab pickup with just a small amount of work to finish it.speedsterpickup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

Jim,

Looks like it has been stored inside so that is a plus. I don't think it is there to haunt you. Why it may have come home like the faithful dog that was lost in automobile accident etc.

Depending on your energy level and funding, you have several options. You may even want to start a "build a speedster project" through your local club, civic group, church group etc. Or sell/trade the parts and hire someone to fix the other one up.

But many folks have started with much less and have a nice driving speedster and/or truck. It sounds like you already have some drivable Ts, otherwise I would advise you to work on the speedster as it probably would come together quicker.

Good luck with your speedster that found its way home.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration