Side panel photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Side panel photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

Can anyone post plctures of original inside door panels of a 1924 Tudor. Also looking to see carpet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 08:40 pm:

I cannot find the thread on Steve Jelf's '23 Fordor when he bought it. He posted some great pictures of the upholstery on it which may be very much the same. Here is one I found. I believe it was his car. That is about as close as I can find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 08:44 pm:

Factory catalog picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

Dave Sosnoski posted nice carpet pictures on this thread:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/112490.html?1256856764

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 01:45 am:

This link to some old original film footage will give you glimpses of both the carpet and upholstery on the Closed Cars of that era.

Hope it is helpful.

Best regards, John Page , Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mU9YvtKhDY

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration