Window regulator jack shaft

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Window regulator jack shaft
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Stolpestad on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 09:46 pm:

my window regulators in my 25 tudoor have the jack shaft barrels (the part the jack shaft rotates into make the window go up or down) have fallen apart. Broken in half / crumbled......Any thoughts as I need to find three of these or a solution to this issue. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 08:56 am:

Good luck, they are like chicken teeth. At one time a guy was making new ones but no longer. I had to hand make the ones for my 25 tudor. I might have pictures of how they were made.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 09:01 am:

Try Bob Scherzer 989-642-8649.
At one time he was making new window regulator parts to replace the broken pot metal pieces. Not sure about now?
Ron Patterson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Stolpestad on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 09:33 am:

Thank gentlemen. Very much appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 11:45 am:

The machine shop I use,still makes them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 11:54 am:

Look in Snyder's catalog, the model A uses the same item ,I think for a seat adjuster.

Rick

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration