Every once in a while, my boy proves that I'm raising him right.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Every once in a while, my boy proves that I'm raising him right.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 01:04 am:

For those of you who don't know it, Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins, sits across the street from the old Ford Minneapolis Assembly Plant. Today, on our way into downtown to watch the ball game, my boy says "Look, there's my favorite building in Minneapolis. I like the water tower on top that says Ford. It was really nice of the Twins to put their ballpark where we can see it out behind left field." How could I not feel proud at that moment?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 05:25 am:

Eric,

You raised him right! Keep up the good work.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 08:30 am:

That boy has his priorities straight. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 11:58 am:

The Ford assembly plant in downtown L.A. is being restored at the moment, and should be completed by next year. It still has the water tank on the roof too, and will remain. I hope the put the Ford script back on it, but who knows?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration