Need some help in the Costa Mesa area of Cal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need some help in the Costa Mesa area of Cal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 08:25 am:

Looking for some one in the Costa Mesa area of Cal to check out a purchase of a T that I am about to make. If any one in that area can help me I would like to talk to you. Please call Cell 707-592-6252.I live in Sacramento and I just want a quick look at the car as I don't cherish a ride down there through that traffic if the car does not check out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 09:11 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 10:35 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 12:19 pm:

give me a call at 714-846-542 Zero

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 01:28 pm:

Thanks Gene for going to look at the project6 for me. It is going to save me a lot of time and a dreaded trip in the LA traffic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 04:16 pm:

Congratulations Dick! You really found a neat Delivery! it was right under our noses here. Glad to be able to check it out for you and Good Luck getting it home.
I know you'll really like it.

Give me a holler if you need a hand loading it up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 11:18 pm:

Going down the end of next week. Was going to pull my trailer down there but to rent one is only about $160.00 and I don't have to worry about the 55mph speed limit and the extra fuel towing a trailer both ways. Want to thank you again Gene you saved me some bucks and a batch of time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 11:27 pm:

How about a pic? Hello, what about us.......?

:-)

Congratulations

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 03:09 pm:

Try this link for pictures

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5575306710.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Jull in Oakland on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 03:13 pm:

A very nice and unique vehicle. It should bring a lot of enjoyment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 03:42 pm:

That is an interesting one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 04:51 pm:

Now that is cool! Please post more pictures when you get it home. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

What a cool vehicle. Very good find. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration