Another new Model T addict

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Another new Model T addict
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

Nala came to live here on May 1, and since then has been riding with me when I go to town.

When we got home this morning I opened the door, but she stayed right there. Posting this, I can look out my office window and see that she's still down there in the car, waiting to go again. I think she's hooked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 01:30 pm:

Maybe she wants a trip to Dairy Queen....can we? can we?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

Nala ....

You're sitting in my T .....

Nala ....

Won't you come inside please ? .....

Nala ....

You got me looking pleased .....

Nala ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 01:53 pm:

Well, there's another thread on this website at the moment that claims our hobby is going to the dogs. You have photographic proof of that! :-)
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

I'm just following the advice to give rides to win new converts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 03:32 pm:

That is how my dog is he loves to ride in anything but i fool myself and say he likes my old cars!! He has only rode in my model A coupe and the 26 roadster truck but i think he wants another model T. The wife says he doesn't need it.. We think she is wrong. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andria Myers on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 03:42 pm:

Tim - your wife is definitely wrong! The more the merrier. I've got a new old car ...maybe I need a new dog so the cars will be happier :D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andria Myers on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 03:45 pm:

Steve - what is the best sizing for photos for posting? Thanks (time to stop lurking. Haha)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

Steve,

She's a beautiful girl.
And has the Model T bug.

I can't think of a better riding companion.

Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 04:14 pm:

Andria - I think the limit is 200 KB.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

Jim,
Nice reference to Derick and the Dominos...Layla!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

The file size limit for photos is now 250 KB. That works. 251 KB doesn't. I size pictures as tall as I can within that limit, up to about 720 pixels. Any taller and you have to scroll to see all the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andria Myers on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 05:36 pm:

Thanks Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 11:12 am:

Start 'em young!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration