Model T Sedan Give Away Postcard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Sedan Give Away Postcard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 11:02 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron frazer on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 12:05 pm:

Bored at work so I figured it out. "SEDAN GIVEN". DO you think the sedan give away is still valid?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 12:37 pm:

I wonder what M.L. Boeing had for reason to start this lottery? No apparent marketing, no money needed to be sent in with the answer - and the code for the puzzle is given in the text..?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 12:45 pm:

Roger,

It appears to be a Private Auto Club promotion.

I assume you join the auto club & part of your dues helps to fund the prizes mentioned.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 03:36 pm:

"Latest Model Ford Sedan"

Yes, very recent, nothing like last year's model...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 04:10 pm:

Ok Jim, now I see the club reference - but no name of the club or reference to membership or payment? Maybe more on the other side?

Looks like a 1924 Sedan with the 30x3-1/2" tires. Oddly enough it looks like a two tone paint?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration