OT - An Age Old Question Finally Answered

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - An Age Old Question Finally Answered
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 06:44 pm:

I Recently saw a TV commercial advertising a new high tech refrigerator. You can view the refrigerators contents on your smart phone from anywhere.

This proves the light stays on when the door is shut. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 06:51 pm:

And here I thought you were going to answer that age old question, What can first, The chicken or the egg? Or Why did the chicken cross the road?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 06:56 pm:

No matter how many cameras you mounted in our refrigerator I doubt seriously one could see what was inside, and I'm sticking to my story! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 07:02 pm:

The chicken crossed the road to show the possum and the armadillo that it can be done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

That's a app I don't need. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JohnH on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

I'll stick with my 1934 General Electric Monitor Top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

Hmm, maybe the light comes on when you query the in-fridge camera with the smart phone.

On a more fundamental physics level, maybe the food in the fridge doesn't even exist until somebody observes it..... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 07:34 pm:

The only question I need answered is.

WHY?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 08:56 pm:

Well that beats the tv I saw built into a dishwasher at lowes the other week.
Some of this tech is just ridicules.
If I get a smart phone I want it to have a built in lazer for hair removal so i can "shave" with it once in a while! :>)

I know a couple years ago I read about a fridge that was set up to email the grocery store when something ran out and would order it so it could be delivered and put in the fridge by the store employee.Kind of full service type thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 08:58 pm:

Well there was a guy that answered that age old question. He went to a party dressed as a chicken and hooked up with a lady dressed as a egg. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 10:32 pm:

Geez Mack, not much for subtlety. But I laughed anyway.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration