23-25 rear fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 23-25 rear fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Laverne Buller on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

I'm slowly restoring my 23-25 Tudor. I'm close to putting the rear fenders on. They were removed when I bought the car. At a car show in February I saw an open coupe which had about 1/4 inch spacers between the fender and body. I'm happy I bought the car but it is definitely more difficult to assemble when someone else took it apart.
Can anyone tell me if the sedans have a spacer between fender and body? I can make it fit if I grind the bolt holes to lower the fender or install spacers. I'm depending on a vast body of knowledge out there so don't let me down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 08:16 pm:

No spacers, if you have the correct fenders, they should bolt directly to the body without any modification necessary.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration