OT proud papa

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT proud papa
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Friday, May 13, 2016 - 02:31 pm:

Just wanted to share very proud of my grandson Cole
Graduated basic training today Fort Benning Georgia
His dad wanted him to go Navy but he wanted to join the
Army because grampa had served in that branch.
So it's a brief visit and he's off for more training (ranger school)
We are so very proud of him Jim

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fordtt/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Friday, May 13, 2016 - 02:52 pm:

Cole and those like him in military service represent the very best of their generation. I wish him well. You're blessed to have such a fine Grandson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Friday, May 13, 2016 - 03:02 pm:

Jim, Does that mean that he went Airborne? Fort Benning and Ranger makes me think that way. Good for him and your family, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Friday, May 13, 2016 - 03:34 pm:

Yes he will be jumping out of a perfectly good plane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Friday, May 13, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

Jim, I chewed the same dust he will be at jump school. 23 Military jumps to 2 private

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, May 13, 2016 - 06:43 pm:

Jim,

That is great news and something to be really proud of him for!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, May 13, 2016 - 07:29 pm:

My hat's off to any young man or woman willing to "stand the watch" so the rest of us can sleep safe at night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, May 13, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

That's a man to be proud of. He'll wear his wings with great pride. God bless our military and God bless America!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, May 13, 2016 - 08:52 pm:

Jim. Congratulations!
You can be proud of your grandson.
Serving our country is a high level,of patriotism and responsibility.
I thank you and him for protecting us.

PS our flag pole has a yellow ribbon tied to it.
It is for a friend that is assigned to the Mid East
It will be there until he returns and we will have a party when it is removed.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration