Roof 16 valve competition exhaust manifold update

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Roof 16 valve competition exhaust manifold update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Friday, May 13, 2016 - 11:11 pm:

I sent email today to the guys who wanted a set of exhaust manifolds. There are orders for nine sets including my two at a cost of about $509 not machined. If there were five more people interested that cost would drop down to about $400. If your interested now is the time to get a hold of me, this is probably a one shot deal. The price is the actual cost divide up by the number of sets sold. If interested email me this week for details. The order is going to the foundry about June 1st. Attached is a photo of an original and the first casting. rustaddict1@(no spam)gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

Looks like we may have five new orders which will bring the cost down to about $400 a pair at this point. We would like to place an order soon so if you are on the fence make your decision soon. Again price will be based on actual pairs sold but I think everyone on the list is a go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 12:53 am:

Last call, order is going in Tuesday June 1.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration