1913 Fisher Runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1913 Fisher Runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 09:59 am:

I'm disassembling my '13 runabout, and would like to share some information. The back panel of the body goes all the way to the back body sill, all one piece! That's just ahead of the taillight. I'm wondering if other '13 runabout bodies did the same thing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 11:01 am:

Larry
Are you going to do any wood work on your runabout? If you do I would like some pictures of the what the wood construction is like for the runabout. I do have pictures of a 13 that has back panel that goes all the way to the rear sill as one piece. Leon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

all the 13s i have re-wooded have been that way. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 09:39 am:

The car doesn't need any wood. It's a solid as it can be. I need to replace the upholstery and get some minor body work done, so I going to repaint it, and put new upholstery in it, and get rid of that awful green paint on the frame and elsewhere. I also plan to repaint the wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 11:42 am:

Larry, I sent you a pm.

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 11:47 am:

Larry, I sent you a pm.

Thanks, Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration