Ford,s Burbank stay over house

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Ford,s Burbank stay over house
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

Hi, Ive asked this before and never wright it down. Iam in the Burbank area all the time and would like to drive by and see the place. So will someone tell me again the address or cross streets as to the house that Henry stayed at when he was out on business? Thanks, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

901 E. Olive Ave

http://wesclark.com/burbank/rock_house.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 10:12 pm:

Thanks, Ed. I wrote it down and looked it up on map quest. I drove all around it last time down there. Dont know if I will make it this week but soon for sure. Thanks, Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 09:29 am:

The current owners of the house should get period correct furniture!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 01:07 pm:

Should they also wear period correct clothes and not use antibiotics?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 01:08 pm:

BTW, an attempt at humor. Yes, old furniture would fit the house well.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration