Can Anyone Help Me Find This Man?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Can Anyone Help Me Find This Man?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 06:19 pm:

I want to find the man that made a bracket to fit onto the firewall of an '11; this bracket would hold both the speedometer, AND an Eight-Day Clock.

I believe he lived in Connecticut, or perhaps Rhode Island.

I very much want to find him to buy one of those brackets.

Any help would be appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

If you are thinking of Robert Brown of Hopedale MA, he passed away in 2009.
Probably someone specializing in speedometer repair can supply one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

Go to Rootlieb.com
Click on Model T Hoods
Scroll to bottom of page, click on catalog in blue
Wait a second, scroll down to pg. 35.
On the right hand side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 08:47 pm:

Then after your on the right hand side turn left onto Baker Street, hold your tongue in your right cheek, cross your eyes, say the alphabet backwards twice while spinning in a circle and you should see the brackets your looking for. If you don't see them then repeat this process 4 times under a full moon.

I'm just trying to be helpful Tom :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Kelly on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

Bill:

I may be able to be of assistance as I have just such a bracket that I am willing to sell.

I will send a photo of it to your email address.

Timothy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 04:53 am:

I am looking for one too.
Robbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 10:09 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 10:13 am:

Thank you all for your help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 12:45 pm:

Bill,

I am a little late to the discussion, but most newspapers (and Craigslist) feature a Men Seeking Men
section. Have you tried that ? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 03:10 pm:

Burger, you Stallion!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 06:28 pm:

Your too much Burger...I just about spit my beer all over the screen when I read that!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration