Benefits of club membership

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Benefits of club membership
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian lawrence on Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 11:36 pm:

My old Fordor broke down on the tour last weekend. I think it has a burnt valve no compression on cyl # 3. Anyway a great guy named Denny was kind enough to haul my car home for me today. I offered to put some gas in his truck, he said " No thats what clubs are for" Thanks Denny and T Riffic t"s.

Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, May 20, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

Club members are wonderful people.
I was in the middle of changing some tires on my '14 when moving a washing machine, it knocked me down and nearly broke my hip. Club members came forward and helped me thru the ordeal by finishing the tire change. Thanks so much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 20, 2016 - 02:37 pm:

I haven't seen any member's in person but the ones i hear on the forum seem to really enjoy the hobby and promote goodwill. Thanks what its all about! Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 20, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

Lots of good information from T owners on here and everyone one here has in one way or another a love for the model T s and their preservation. Be it sitting in the garage to look at or to drive. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, May 20, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

Gotta love it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration