5.1 : 1 TT Worm and Worm Wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 5.1 : 1 TT Worm and Worm Wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Pakeman on Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 05:58 am:

In reading past forum postings I note that these were again being produced and wonder if they are still available. If so I require details of who to contact for supply.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Dick Pakeman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 07:57 am:

Mike Hartmann
machshop@arkwest.com
Phone: (479) 489-5815

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 08:06 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Pakeman on Sunday, May 22, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

Thank you Constantine for your response.
I have sent an email to the contact address and await what will hopefully be a positive response from them.
Looking toward TT Centenary and putting more miles on the motorhome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Sunday, May 22, 2016 - 08:30 pm:

The cost for a set from him about 1 1/2 years ago was $1950.00 plus shipping if I remember correctly. He didn't have any TT sets but did have one AA set. He was waiting for orders prior to making another run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 11:18 am:

That sounds like a very fair price given the amount of work involved

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Pakeman on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 05:53 pm:

Mike Hartmann has replied to my enquiry.
Mike is currently "Out of stock" but planning a new run later in the year and my name is on his list now.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration