1916 Wood Drawings for Cowl and Front Floor Riser

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1916 Wood Drawings for Cowl and Front Floor Riser
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David ONeal on Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 11:58 am:

Late 1916 Model T - Anybody have the drawings, patterns or dimensions of the wood pieces that fit on the inside of the cowl area and the floor riser. These parts are not offered by the parts houses. I am interested in the wood floor riser not the metal one that gets nailed in. I believe the the floor riser connects to the wood that is inside the cowl. I need to build those parts.
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 01:05 pm:

Leon Parker has wood plans he sells, see mail address in this thread: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/132777.html

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration