26-27 Wire wheels and hubs for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 26-27 Wire wheels and hubs for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard LeBlanc on Sunday, May 22, 2016 - 12:06 am:

I`ve just purchased a Model T with 5 wire wheels and all of the hubs to convert a wood spoked car to a wire spoked car. I will scrutinize them tomorrow, but they looked really good. You may call me @ 225-328-6124 or e-mail me at: madscientist_999@hotmail.com. I will take $1200 for all 5 wheels and all four hubs outright or $9oo with the set of wood wheels and hubs as an exchange.I will have some pixs later if you are interested. Richard LeBlanc.............

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration