1925 Dual Front End Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1925 Dual Front End Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 07:23 am:

Has anyone seen the dual front end 1925 Model T that is on eBay? I honestly have no idea why people do this to cars? So, People come and gawk at what an abomination it is? This kind of stuff is pointless to me! Just my opinion.......

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 08:13 am:

To each his own - I guess. Frankly, if I had the room here, and it was closer, I'd take care of it for a few years...I personally think that it is "cute".

Oh well...if we all loved the UP in Michigan, it would become too crowded to enjoy.

Thank goodness for the cold winters and Black flies in New Hampshire, otherwise we'd be as crowded as parts of California.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 08:17 am:

If you mean this one, they have done that to model Ts for years. It was an advertising stunt back in the day ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-/291766893469?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43ee a97b9d:g:yw8AAOSwhRxXKU3z&item=291766893469

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 08:31 am:

yes, that one.

:-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 09:28 am:

I friend of mine in the US has one it is a 26 and was built by a shop for his Grampa`s Auto garage in 1938 and sat on the roof for 20 years. when the garage was to be torn down he asked the demo crew if he could have it and they took it down. It is now restored. You get more looks with that than the 1912, and at shows people love it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 09:40 am:

I think someone on this Forum owns this. He's posted about it before and said he was looking to part with it this spring/summer. Memory is failing me on the name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 09:43 am:

Yrs ago, there was a guy in Kokomo, In had one. I almost bought it.
Don't know what ever happened to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 09:50 am:

Per the description: "I recently have rebuilt the rear end."
Uh......?????????????????????????????????????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 09:57 am:

In the late 1930's - 1950's a black era Model T was almost worthless. The Shriners made Model T wheelie cars and these double front Model T's to use in their parades. They were cheap fun.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration