Bluebird water pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Bluebird water pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Malcolm Moore on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 09:39 am:

Is anyone familiar with a Bluebird water pump. I thought this was a water pump from Texas T parts. But when I opened the box the belt was brittle and unusable and I realize that it was pretty old.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, May 23, 2016 - 12:58 pm:

This is the Texas T "Leakless" water pump.

http://www.texastparts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TTP&Product_Code=T3902-WP&Category_Code=o

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 03:32 am:

Malcolm, if you have good flat tube radiator, you don't need a water pump. I'm not all that far from you in NW. MO. in Mound City. PM me if you would like to get together. What kind of "T" do you have? I have worked in your area with a couple of house movers in the last several years. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration