Old Photo - Brass Era - The Families New FORD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Brass Era - The Families New FORD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 10:36 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 10:58 am:

Now, this is quite a spiffed up car! Electrified headlights, 13 windshield on a 12 body with fore doors, runny no board tool box. And it is all clean and polished, including a he brass! One proud owner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 08:30 pm:

Jay-

Nice picture.

Can you enlarge the hood area? It looks to me like the pin stripe is *gasp* boxes!

Looks like a pretty late 1912 with the front hinged rear doors, the black & brass side lamps and 1913 windshield. I suspect the running board tool box is a battery box for the electrified headlights.

I wonder how well the top fit...

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

Jay, great picture for sure. What a nice model T. W

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration