Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street, Pardeeville, Wis.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street, Pardeeville, Wis.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 10:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 12:23 pm:

I hope this is what Mr. Trump means when he says he'll "make America great again".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 12:52 pm:

Burger, you think he wants to dig up Henry? Dave in Bellingham Wa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 02:59 pm:

Cool cars and i like the old town setting. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

Back slanted printing must have been popular in the day. One sees a lot of it on these old pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 05:22 pm:

That's how my wife writes--and she's right handed! It used to be a common sign of left-handedness, when the teachers thought we had to tilt the paper opposite of right-handers, so you writing would automatically slant backwards. Never understood why they thought that was a good idea. Some right-handed person's idea!! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration